A globally active machine and plant manufacturer for the packaging and food industry relies on the continuous market monitoring and expertise of Cedura GmbH for the long term.
The company, which has a turnover of more than one billion euros and more than 5,000 employees, takes a detailed look at the market size of the relevant market, the associated market participants as well as developments in technologies, customer industries, customer needs and sales potential in new business and service.
The comprehensive analysis package here includes primary and secondary research as well as the processing, calculation, derivation and verification of historical and future market data.
This provides our client with continuous and always up-to-date and detailed market transparency on, among other things:
- Current market size of the relevant market and individual market segments
- Market shares incl. competitors globally and regionally
- Market forecast of the individual segments and regions for the next three years
- Changes in global and regional customer needs
- Potential determination of future sales and revenue (portfolio segmented)
- Division of all market data from plants, to machines and components, to service potential
- Continuous monitoring of the competition
- Designation of the largest potential customers
- Macroeconomic changes and country-specific regulations
- Forecast of the development of the customer industries to be supplied
- Numerous analyses and evaluations
Thanks to the long-term partnership with Cedura, the greatest possible automation has also been created in the continuous processing of data, so that special topics and ad hoc analyses can also be produced quickly based on the latest market data.