Cedura conducts market, competition and potential analysis. A global provider of robotics technology commissioned Cedura GmbH to conduct a market, competition and customer potential analysis. The focus of the analysis was on the detailed investigation of automatically controlled driving robots that are charged wirelessly and self-controlled.
Our client wanted a comprehensive analysis to get an overview of the attractiveness of the European market, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of their own company and the main competitors. The following questions were to be answered:
- How can the relevant market be demarcated and defined?
- How large is the market along this definition in Germany?
- How is the market structured and how large are the individual market segments?
- What technological development is expected?
- Who are the main competitors?
- Who are the potential new customers (OEM and industry)
- What sales potential do these companies have?
In addition to an interactive secondary research and complex mapping processes to ensure uniform comparability of all data collected, Cedura conducted expert interviews with industry insiders and with potential new customers to verify the automatically collected information.
After only 10 weeks, all of our client’s questions were answered. In addition to the analysis charts, our client received a list of prioritised potential new customers so that direct sales measures could be initiated in a targeted manner.
Furthermore, further strategic decisions will be made and measures defined on the basis of the data obtained.